top of page
Wed, Mar 30|
Cacciatore on Creamy Polenta - QUÉBEC
CLV Group and InterRent REIT are very excited to offer an exclusive virtual cooking class to our residents! Discover your culinary skills with Cacciatore. In this class we'll pair it with creamy polenta and your favourite protein for a truly restaurant worthy meal.
Registration is closedSee other events
Time & Location
Mar 30, 2022, 6:00 p.m. – 7:30 p.m.
About the Class
Are you ready to get cooking?
Here's a list of ingredients & tools to have ready for class.
- 3 chicken thighs or 2 breasts (vegan substitutes: cauliflower or tofu)
- 1/4 cup EVOO (extra virgin olive oil)
- 3 tbsp all purpose flour
- 1 can whole tomatoes
- 1 red bell pepper
- 1 medium yellow onion
- 6 large button mushrooms
- 3 garlic cloves
- 1/2 tsp chili flakes
- 1/2 cup water, broth or dry white wine
- fresh basil & oregano
- 2 tbsp butter (vegan substitutes: vegan butter or EVOO)
- 1/2 cup medium corn meal
- 3/4 cup milk (vegan substitutes: water or broth)
- 1 1/2 cups water
- 1/4 cup freshly grated parmesan
- salt & pepper
- cutting board & knife
- grater (or microplane)
- 2 large heavy bottom frying pans with lids or 1 pan and 1 dutch oven with lids
Please wash the ingredients and have them all out before class starts. We will do each step together as I guide you through the recipe.
Looking forward to cooking with you!
bottom of page